Thursday, February 11, 2010

How Long After Va Appraisal To Buy A House

Reading syllabic

My choice is made, for learning to read, it will be the syllabic method. I found on the site The library schools free textbooks CP level! I downloaded the PDF documents, transferred to Word in order to change all the fonts, which are European (hours fun, but it's worth). The script and cursive writing are seen at the same time for reading, so that the writing is cursive, which is preferred. That's exactly what I wanted. We have already begun, and Junior loves it! The book is beautiful, interesting and progressive. Phonological awareness is worked like the sense of reading and this, from the second letter was studied. Son is so proud of me reading his 2 lines each learning:
a - i - o - i - u - e - e - a - a - o - รจ - u - u - e






0 comments:

Post a Comment