Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dbz Bulma And Chichi Fusion

A Moment With Galen Hooks Justin Nozuka

Hello there!

most of you have seen the video for Ne-Yo "One In A Million" where Mr trying to tease a girl by showing he can dance and he has what it takes to be seen with her. Well, when I saw the clip, I was pleasantly surprised that for once, the lead girl was not some sort of inflatable doll. She was a woman real. A woman who may, from near and far, we looked like we women in the real world.
Then a few weeks later, I finally watch the first season of the highly anticipated web series "The LXD: The Uprising Begins" created by Jon M. Chu. Mazeltov! She is on the casting! From there, the fan-addict takes precedence and I begin to make small research on that is this wonderful artist.
Here is a video that sums up who she is, what she likes, his vision and future projects.
I hope like me you'll be charmed by his talent.


0 comments:

Post a Comment