Sunday, January 17, 2010

Capturing Frontcam E71

Prepare first year

Since we have already almost completed the kindergarten program next year, we will begin the first year. I do not know how fast Junior advance but since we have a year ahead of grade level in Quebec, it is the least of my worries. If I was ready, Junior would begin immediately reading and mathematics because he, he is ready.

I started looking at the books available in both mathematics and French. After trying the mathematics Lyons home , it is certain that I will not use this method that I find too challenging to prepare. I studied the first textbook of Mathematics Singapore available in French at Library Schools and I 'm really delighted. I still want to discover other math books before making my choice.

In French, there is the series " Island in the heart of palm " of Artichoke Publishing that caught my attention. I ordered all the From School Library From Rank for the study and a friend will lend me "The keys of knowledge" published Guerin I can compare .

Do you have used any of the books mentioned above? What was your assessment and your or your children?

0 comments:

Post a Comment