Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thigh Pain From Sitting

L time household weekly

I introduced in this new year, a different technique and modern housekeeping. Following the idea of Fly Lady I organized with the help of children, one hour weekly cleaning on Saturday morning. Each has its tasks and is timed. They must perform a task correctly in a specified time before moving to the next task. The challenge? A job well done before the bells ring for the timer.

I have divided the tasks per 3X10 minutes to quickly clean the living room kitchen, classroom, bathroom and rear entrance. I add an extra 30 minutes for children fall to their room, dust and vacuum, while me, I wash the floors of rooms arranged and dusted during the first 30 minutes.

We made our first weekly household last Saturday, I was very proud of the cleanliness of the place in so short a time, girls had a little trouble to keep order tasks and Junior must learn to perform a task correctly, but it went very well.

Here is an overview of tasks for everyone;

Junior:
- Dust Class (10 min)
- Remove and store the toys under the couch (10 min)
- Helping Pitoune to store the back entrance (10 min)
- Ranger his room, dusting and vacuuming to do (30 min)

Pitoune :
- Keep the bathroom (10 min)
- Wash countertops, sink, toilet (10 min)
- Ranger rear entrance (10 min)
- Ranger his room, dusting and vacuuming to do (30 min)

My great:
- Ranger lounge and Hutch (10 min)
- the Dust living room and the dresser (10min)
- Ranger and dusting room mom (10 min)
- Ranger his room, dusting and vacuuming to do (30 min)

Me:
- store and clean kitchen counter (10min)
- Vacuum (10 min)
- Clean mirrors and bath (10 min)
- Wash floors (30 min)

Well I confess, I do not take 30 minutes to wash the floors, but I go back behind the children, and I encourage them to make their room as soon as possible by directing a little to help them, especially for Junior, who plays as soon as I turned back;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment