Saturday, January 30, 2010

Is Mouth Cancer Affect From One Person To Another

Great question ...

I wonder whether much my blog is really me. When I created it, there was no question of home schooling but now it takes a lot of space. The name is not representative of what we live. The graphic presentation of my blog will change difficult because it is still the old structure that I use and that by upgrading my blog, I'll lose all my previous changes. I know several of you read my blog and as many have placed in their playlist, so I dare not simply transfer to a new address my content. I could maybe change my blog, my title, to represent me while keeping the address? Probably you, no one really know the address of the blog, simply entitled " Authentique " and my nick "Cherry " since you will not go your playlist?
Do surprise not so in the coming days, you do not recognize my blog, I would remake a beauty to better represent me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment